ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Last Modified: February 6, 2019
By using our website and accepting our Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree to use our website in accordance with the following acceptable use and code of conduct guidelines.
You agree that you:
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, harmful, hateful, harassing, bullying, threatening, racially or ethnically offensive or abusive, that would violate another person's rights (including their intellectual property rights), constitute or encourage a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation, or that is otherwise inappropriate;
- Will not disclose personally identifiable information belonging to others unless authorized to do so;
- Will not disclose your password or transfer your account to any third party, or allow any third party to access your account;
- Will not use the Website in a way that has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; and
- Will not circumvent, disable, violate or otherwise interfere with any security related feature of the Website.
We reserve the right to revise this policy, which will be posted on our website at https://goodstuffbox.ca/aup.